Gravectory – Sticker cutting machine is quite instrumental for craft needs. For that, there are several variations of the sticker cutting machine, including:
1. Silhouette Cameo 3
This Cameo 3 sticker cutting machine was launched on August 1, 2016. This cutting machine is capable of cutting vinyl, paper, cardstock, fabric, and other materials up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long with accurate results and with good precision and neat, also has a double carriage, so it can print and cut without stopping. This cutting machine is also a new product from America which has undergone many changes in features and others.
- Silhouette Cameo Features 3
- Cameo 3 has several storage areas for knives, pens and other tools. also has compartments to keep things organized.
- The Cameo 3 has two carriages, with 2 car sticker cutting machines capable of endless cutting.
- The Cameo 3 already features Bluetooth technology for wireless cutting or connecting to your home computer.
- Cameo 3 has improved the Touch Screen, and it also comes with a built-in speaker that responds immediately to your touch.
- The Cameo 3 is equipped with a push button for a firmer grip on the knife and pen.
- Cameo 3 is equipped with Autoblade, which is able to adjust itself by moving to a far corner and pressing up / down on the operator of the hole slot at the bottom of the machine.
- Cameo 3 is equipped with “pixScan” technology, which makes it possible to take pictures through their phone’s camera and send them to the cameo cutting machine.
- Cameo 3 is equipped with Scan and Cut, to obtain print designs from the printer.
2. Silhouette Curio
The Silhouette Curio engine is an American product. This machine has almost the same function as the Cameo 3, but the Curio engine has several functions that are different from other silhouettes, namely the ability to scratch anodized plates, embossing/debossing, and so on. stapling function (drawing with dots).
- Silhouette Curio
- Curio can cut thicker materials such as leather, foam, foil etc.
- Curio can perform 2 sequential functions such as embossing then cutting
- The Curio has 2 opposite handles and can be attached at the same time
- Curio can print and emboss
- Curio can score and emboss
- Curio is equipped with dual carriage multitasking
- Curio has the ability to Deep-Cut
- 8.Curio can cut thicker materials as project surfaces such as (stencils etched directly into wood up to 5mm thick)
- Curio can be used for metal etching
- Curio is equipped with “pixScan” technology, which allows users to take pictures via their cellphone camera and send them to a cutting machine
So, the conclusion is from the difference between the Cameo 3 silhouette and the Curio silhouette, the difference is quite significant, namely in terms of ability and size. The Silhouette Curio is designed for greater variety in capabilities such as embossing and etching with a slightly thicker material and an 8.5-inch cut size. However, the Silhouette Cameo is only able to cut materials with a size of 12 inches for decoration, which is suitable for making vinyl, polyflex, sticker paper, cardstock, cloth etc.